How to Participate
If you are ready to join the Singer-Kids4Kids family, it's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
- Select the candidate school of your choice. Also, select a second choice in the event that your first candidate school is not available.
- Send the following information to the Program Coordinator, Steve Platt,
- The Name, Address and Phone Number of YOUR SCHOOL.
- The Name, Phone Number and E-Mail Address of the designated individual at YOUR SCHOOL who will be the contact person for Singer-Kids4Kids.
- The Name of your FIRST candidate school and the Name of your SECOND candidate school (please clearly indicate your first choice).
- Get ready for a GREAT experience! Singer-Kids4Kids will take it from there! We'll be contacting you to facilitate the beginning of your relationship with your new sister school. We'll also be providing you with a classroom-quality map of the region of Africa where your sister school is located. Additionally, we can help you come up with ideas for how to exchange information on your students and schools, including photos, letters, videos and recordings and give you ideas on how your students can help the students in your sister school. The bottom line is that we'll be there to help you make the most of the Singer-Kids4Kids program!
Singer-Kids4Kids Program Coordinator
THE HARRY SINGER FOUNDATION - promoting responsibility and youth development worldwide